Home Manager RMN RGN required for a nursing and residential home based in Rhyl, Denbighshire. The home provides care & support within a warm, friendly environment With a focus on providing person - centred care to our residents.
About the role
- We are looking for a qualified nurse to lead our team, creating an environment that promotes dignity and independence, striving for excellence through the highest standards of care.
- The right candidate will be pragmatic in their approach and be able to balance running a caring and empathetic service alongside achieving business results.
- You have a minimum of a Level 5 NVQ Leadership and Management
- Be a Registered Nurse and hold an active NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council) certificate and PIN;
- You have experience working in the health care sector;
- You are driven, motivated and believe in the quality of care;
- You possess strong leadership and management qualities whilst taking on a dynamic and flexible approach to the role.
£50,000 - £55,000 working full time, extensive benefits, with training, development and career progression opportunities available.