Import MerchandiserApparel £23,000 - £32,000Oldham
NJR are currently working with a dynamic and rapidly expanding importer of apparel, who now have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Import Merchandiser to join their team.
Our client promotes personal growth, alongside this they are offering excellent progression opportunities within the business.
- To facilitate the procurement of products for customers
- To ensure critical path delivery time scales adhered to and appropriate Checking/authorisation of product
- Liaise with Merchandising Director and customer in event of any deviations from time frame.
- Responsible for sourcing products as directed
- Placement of sample orders with factory
- Placement of bulk orders with factory
- Development of critical path time lines
- Update of (ERP System) with all new styles, prices EAN's on a timely basis
- Arranging and order of labels and bar codes for specific customer requirements
- Approval of lab dips/strike offs/care label/bar code label etc from factory
- Ensuring merchandise delivered on a timely basis and in accordance with critical path dates
- Approval of shipment samples and vessel booking
- Liaise with Design and Marketing Departments
- Communication with Far East factories and prompt action to questions/queries.
- Adhere to Brand guidelines
- Deal with telephone customer enquiries on a timely basis
- Process and pick orders for customer
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Merchandiser within a supplier with Far East experience. You will have an advanced knowledge of Excel and ERP systems, knowledge of seasonal critical path procedures and solid communication and articulation skills.
In return our client offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to progress in a thriving business.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants on 0161 834 4747 quoting reference numbers: NJR10542