Our client, a growing multisite organisation, is currently looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their head office finance team in a new role following a restructuring of the department in Poole, Dorset.What will the role involve?
- Reporting into the senior treasury team and managing two treasury analysts, you will be responsible for the day to day treasury operations.
- This will include cash flow, treasury reporting and active cash management, as well as all statutory accounting requirements and reporting.
- As well as overseeing the production of the Group's monthly cash flow forecast, you will produce various periodic reports and ensure compliance with financial covenants and treasury policy, whilst also having oversight of financial instruments accounting under FRS102.
Additional benefits and information:
- A track record of treasury management, cash flow management and statutory accounts.
- Previous experience in managing a finance or treasury team
- Strong analytical skills together with a knowledge of business information and analysis tools and advanced Excel.
- A highly competitive and flexible benefits package including generous holiday entitlement.
- Flexibility to work remotely.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.