Delivery Manager - Principal ConsultantSurrey or Milton Keynes
Triad Group Plc have been providing consultancy services and technology solutions to both private sector clients and central government for over 30 years. We are a Top 100 SME provider (by spend) to central government and play a major part in some of the public sectors largest digital programmes.
As a consultancy, we deliver bespoke, largely greenfield IT solutions to clients based predominantly in central London and the south east of England.
As a new Triad consultant, you will join an established team of c. 40 fee earning consultants who specialise in Agile coaching, Delivery management, Business analysis and Software development. We are investing heavily in our core capabilities and are looking to hire individuals into key positions to grow with us and shape our future capability.
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master
/ Delivery Manager
with a broad level of experience in project delivery.
You will have several years' experience, not only as a Scrum Master but as a Delivery Manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery (planning, forecasting and reporting project cost, resource planning and recruitment, risk and issue management, client/account management). Skills & Experience Required Essential
Nice to Have
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Solid understanding of Agile practices and philosophy.
- Experience being directly responsible for 5-10 individuals working as a team.
- Business awareness and the ability to adapt approach and role to fill gaps in organisations.
- Recent experience delivering mission critical/public facing systems within Cloud based environments.
- Familiarity with modern architectures and development practices.
- Jira administration and configuration of schemes.
Benefits Package includes
- Scrum/Agile Coaching experience would be nice to have but recent or active delivery experience is a must.
Other InformationIf this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes, or submit your application now.
- Matched pension up to 5%.
- Private medical.
- 4x Salary death in service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Daily site allowance.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91017969