Garment Technologist Location: North ManchesterPART TIME - 3 FULL DAYS£20,000 - £27,000 PRO RATA
Looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to progress in and an exceptional fashion organisation?
Our client, a leading importer and supplier of fashion is currently recruiting for a motivated and passionate Garment Technologist to join their fast paced, busy team in North Manchester on a part time basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join a growing business and to utilise and develop their skills. Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor the technical process for all product categories for men's, women's and children's accessories.
- Be responsible for fit consistency
- Liaise on, product development, production and sourcing that are based off shore
- Ensure efficiency of the sample process flow, approval of samples from a technical point of view and preparation for the collection sign-off
- Making new specs, measuring and fitting garments
- Going over all test reports and filing away.
- Liaising with design and merchandisers
- Managing their own critical path
Our client is looking for someone with a can-do attitude, who has the eagerness, passion and drive to succeed in a fast paced busy environment were accuracy and attention to detail is key. You will have experience in an import or wholesale environment, dealing with a range of apparel.
Apply online or for further information please contact one of our specialist consultants on 0161 834 4747 quoting Ref: NJR10580