The successful candidate will be:
- PCSSA with significant commercial experience with Pega 8 (preferably 8.4)
- Experience deploying Pega solutions via Jenkins CI pipelines
- Experience of automated testing with Cypress
- Enthusiastic about making excellent quality products with other people.
- Pragmatic approach (e.g. realising that Pega is not the solution to every problem)
- with an ability to pick up new concepts and technology rapidly.
- Ability to work with business stakeholders, to understand the context, and to focus
- on delivering value.
- Excellent collaboration, communication and teamwork skills
- Experience working in the Agile delivery models - such as Scrum and/or Kanban
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact me on 0131 553 9105 or for more information.Parity - Better Decisions : Better PeopleParity Group plc acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing contract recruitment services.We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position