Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with our client, a medium - large business based in North Bristol in their recruitment of a Management Reporting Accountant on a permanent contract. Being part of a hard working team, this role will be fast paced, but the rewards are generous; offering the successful candidate study support and a great benefits package. There will be plenty of opportunities for career development, and a flexy-home/ office working approach is likely to be taken going forward post COVID. The salary on offer here is up to £38,000.Responsibilities:
- Assist in leading the end to end consolidation of the monthly management accounts
- Provide the financial control required of the business
- Ensuring all month end processes run smoothly, deadlines are met and appropriate controls are in place to ensure robust financials
- Be a key contributor to the quarterly, half yearly and year end results cycles and support at these times
- Collect and interpret the data to provide commercial insight and analysis to the wider team
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400. To apply, please e-mail your CV
- Part qualified & actively studying ACCA/CIMA
- Calm and collected when working under pressure
- Strong Excel skills
- Be a good communicator
- Be able to work autonomously
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training .
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.