We are a growing and successful medium sized company that has been awarded Investors in People Platinum. We require a keen and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator for maternity cover to deal with the day to day finances of the company.Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper
Full-time (Maternity cover)Start:
: £21,500 - £23,000 depending on experienceHours:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pmDuties of Accounts Administrator
The Ideal Accounts Administrator
- Monthly and quarterly accounting reports uploaded onto our accounting software and presented to senior management.
- Employee payments / PAYE Processing
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Yearly Self-assessment returns
- Petty cash and expenses payments and processing
- Dealing with HMRC queries
- Provide quarterly reports on company finances to management team
- Must have good working knowledge of Xero, Unleashed, Prospect Soft or equivalent
- Previous experience in accounting is essential
- Showing their own initiative
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Clear literacy skills
- Ability to learn and take on new skills
- Clear willingness to proactively look to reduce company costs.
- Driving to and from work is essential as public transport is not available where our office is located.
- Training will be given to show how we currently manage accounting element of company
To apply for this vacancy please click Apply to upload your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.