Residential Property Paralegal£26k - £29k DOE Ash Vale, Surrey
Our client has a large and comprehensive property practice, with Solicitors supporting clients of all sizes with every aspect of conveyancing, property and land ownership, acquisition, sale, lease, and development. The firm is now looking to recruit a paralegal with a minimum of 12 months experience to work within the department in the Ash vale office. The Role
To undertake fee earning work supervised by the Fee Earners and meet the billing targets associated with this. The role will involve supporting the busy Residential Conveyancing team at the Ash Vale Office in carrying out administrative functions in a timely and accurate manner.Key Responsibilities
To undertake a range of duties that will include:
Who are you?
- Opening and closing files
- Issuing contract papers on sales, including issuing papers on plot sales
- Assisting with exchanging of contracts
- Assisting with completions and post completion work
- Liaising with clients, agents, and stakeholders in person by the telephone and in writing
- Dealing with enquiries and preparing replies
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation
- Conducting searches
- Checking searches and mortgage offers
- Preparing completion statements and bills
- Preparing pre-completion paperwork, including issuing notices to complete on plot sales and providing accompanying paperwork
- Preparing completions on sale and purchases
- Preparing SDLT Forms and Land Registry Applications and dealing with post completion matters
You will have a minimum of 12 months experience of working in a Residential Conveyancing department and without a mixed caseload.You will also have:
- Strong attention to detail and good drafting skills
- Conscientious, hardworking, with developed critical thinking abilities and excellent communication, organisation, and analytical skill
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, targets and client protocols while maintaining high standards in terms of accuracy and quality
For more information about this Residential Property Paralegal role please contacts Alice Neal at LR Legal Recruitment or to apply please do so within.
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency with a reputation based on trust and integrity. We will always ask your permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Please be aware that due to the volume of applications that we receive if you have not heard from us within 48 hours your application has been unsuccessful.