Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with this growing business based in Hinckley who are looking for an experience Finance and Office Administrator on a permanent basis.
The salary guide for this role is £18,000 - £20,000 and the ideal candidate will be availabel to interview and start as soon as possible and will have proven experience working within a fast paced administartion role and would have had exposure to a busy finance function.
- Answer and field calls
- Take sales orders and enter onto Sage.
- Customer service, including creating and maintaining relationships, informing customers of new products etc.
- Meet and greet guests
- Office Administration
- Sales Ledger and account management for parts of the ledger.
- Credit control and chasing of debtors
- Management of web orders
- Liaise with despatch when goods have gone out to raise sales invoices.
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Assist in research projects
- Prepare meeting agendas and take minutes
- Proof reading
- Filing and archiving of files
- Ordering of general office goods and commercial items
- Proven experience of working within a fast-paced, highly pressurised role
- Highly Organised and a Great Communicator
- Reliable and Trustworthy
- Experience of using Sage Accounting Software (preferred)
- A highly adaptable and all-round can-do attitude
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.