We have an amazing opportunity for a Financial service Training Manager to work for a large national company with an amazing reputation.
Our client is one of the largest independent mortgage and protection networks in the UK. They provide award-winning support to mortgage brokers in order to help them grow their businesses and meet the regulatory requirements of the FCA. Central to this is their wholly-owned software, which includes a wealth of tools and systems designed to free up their member firms' time to focus on giving mortgage advice.
Due to rapid business growth and increased demand they are on the lookout for a Financial Services Training Manager. Working strategically, you will lead a passionate and dedicated established team of 5 to design & deliver training to their newly appointed & established Mortgage Brokers. You'll be a confident presenter with the ability to engage small and large audiences and have a passion for continuous improvement in a fast moving industry to contribute to the overall business objectives.
You will need to have:
- Management & ongoing development of 5 direct reports
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of their bespoke software which is part of their client solution and ensure clients are utilising the effectiveness of the software to their best abilities with support, guides and training.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and agree learning needs and priorities aligned to business requirements and intelligence
- Enhance, deliver and facilitate induction programs for Mortgage Brokers and internal staff as required in a formal, informal or online setting.
- Any other duties assigned by your line manager
You will Receive:
- Experience in managing and developing a team, ideally remotely
- An in depth knowledge of financial services.
- A natural capacity to use your initiative, solve problems and fix things.
- Customer focussed with excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages.
- A real eye for detail and dedication to accuracy and record keeping
- The ability to manage your own workload, prioritising tasks and using time productively
- A willingness to learn and develop their skills and knowledge
- A full clean driving licence
- Eligibility to work in the UK and everything it takes to successfully complete pre-employment screening
- Great Basic
- Contributory Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Critical Health
- Cycle to Work
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme (up to 5 days each year)
- 20 days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays increasing with service up to 33 days
- Discounts on general insurance e.g. life insurance
Due to the high volume of applications Recruit.ed receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities
If you feel you match the criteria above please apply.