Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant / Early Years Educator
We currently have several opportunities at a stunning little nursery and pre-school located near to Caterham. We are looking for friendly, dedicated practitioners, who have a real passion for developing young minds.
We always look to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals who, as well as bringing their own experiences to the Nursery, are eager to develop their knowledge base with continued learning.
You will be working in our dedicated Baby room with our smallest children.
The Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse duties involve;
- Assisting the Nursery Management in providing day to day high quality childcare.
- Provide a positive learning environment that offers choice, experiences, independence and meets all the children needs.
- Be able to have key person responsibility and carry out daily and individual planning.
- Ensuring a safe, secure and caring environment for the well-being of the children.
The ideal candidate will;
- Be passionate about childcare and helping children to achieve, play and be safe.
- Have previous experience of working with children under the age of five.
- Be qualified at NNEB/NVQ level 3 (or above) or equivalent in childcare.
- Be able to work well in a team
We are open for 51 weeks per year, and our staff work between 8am-6pm Monday - Friday.
Either 40 or 45hrs pw. Hours can be flexible.
Salary is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
The role is full time and we offer excellent support and career opportunities for the right candidates.Please apply via this advert if you would like to be considered.