SEN Teaching Assistant job in South Gloucestershire supporting with Autism working 5 mornings per week. Your new company
Hays Education are working exclusively with a primary school in South Gloucestershire. The primary school is currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start in October. You will be working with a pupil with ASD, on a 1:1 basis in Year 4.Your new role
You will be providing 1:1 support to a pupil with ASD, with a specific focus on their reading and general academic progression. You will also be supporting the pupil outside of the classroom, during break and some of lunch. This role is a brilliant opportunity for someone to work in a long-term position and join a supportive team who are invested in your development.What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience supporting pupils with Special Educational Needs
- The ability to monitor pupil development and offer suggestions and feedback
- An approachable and caring nature
What you need to do now
- You will be paid a competitive daily rate
- You will be working in a welcoming school who has a highly supportive teaching team
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching assistant consultant who specialises in the Bristol area
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.