Eximius Marketing have partnered with a highly exciting business to grow and expand their Marketing team. Based in HemelHempstead, the Digital Marketing Executive role will focus on owning and analysing all the Social Media and Digital Marketing channels to increase ROI and revenue via these routes. Working within a highly creative B2B Market, this is a great role for a junior candidate looking to take a step up in their career.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will focus on the below duties:
- Coordinate, own, analyse and expand all Social Media channels across the businesses Global footprint. Driving ROI and opportunities across a number of B2B channels
- Build the brand and drive engagement across all Social Media and digital channels
- Creating and post engaging content such as video and multimedia that will increase engagement and build the brand
- Manage the Social Media budget to drive opportunities via SEO and PPC campaigns
- Use GoogleAnalytics and other tools to report effectively on all campaigns and ROI
- Work with the Marketing team to drive engagement and opportunities via Marketing Automation
- Stay up to date with trends and challenges within Digital Marketing across all platforms
This role will be a key hire within their Marketing team and will look for the below skills:
- A proven track record within Digital Marketing included SEO and PPC campaigns as well as Social Media marketing
- Experience of running campaigns for both a B2B and B2C audience
- A proven track record in campaign analysis and driving ROI
- Any design experience in terms of InDesign or Illustrator are desirable but not essential
- Based a commutable distance from HemelHempstead
- A desire to own and develop your career within Digital Marketing is essential.
If you believe you are the right person for this role, please apply via the link below.