Are you currently SC cleared?
Do you have strong knowledge of QS, Project Controls and NEC Contracts?
Do you have experience working on complex projects in a highly regulated sector?
If you have answered yes to all these questions, then we'd very much like to hear from you.Job Description
Requirement for an experienced Cost Manager to be a part of key infrastructure projects delivery. As a Cost Manager, you will be responsible for all costs and forecasts for all aspects of the project. The successful candidate will have a valid SC clearance and will be based five days a week on site in Clyde, Faslane.Responsibilities
- Manage all costs associated with the project delivery.
- Manage the forecast for all aspects of the project.
- Assist in monitoring the spend and change against forecast and approvals.
- Generate all financial reporting data to the programme office and other stakeholders.
- Integration of all project costs to summary level for Finances.
- Monitoring the planned and actual spends, including cost incurred against planned and approvals.
- Assisting in the assessment of the impact of proposed changes.
- Accumulation of all costs from all sources.
- Generate monthly reports and Earned Value reporting.
- Maintain finance management systems.
- Background in QS and/or Project Control with delivery experience.
- Demonstrable knowledge with NEC Contracts.
- Ability to review, analyse and interrogate cost and time forecasts.
- Client-side experience working on multiple projects
- Experience with EVA Reporting.
- Excellent collaboration skills with questioning attitude.
- Competent with Excel, Power BI and/or CEMAR.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.
- Knowledge with Primavera P6.
- Knowledge of Risk Management and Analysis.
- Project delivery experience in regulated operational environment.