Group Accountant - Consolidations, Twickenham
£45,000- £55,000 Plus Excellent Blue-Chip Benefits- Inc a 15% bonus
Our client, a top FTSE listed employer of choice, is looking to source an ambitious and dynamic Group Accountant to join the forward-thinking team. This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate that possesses a strong academic background to take advantage of our clients rewarding career path, where results are rewarded accordingly.
Key responsibilities include:
* Monthly consolidation of investments is completed correctly and on a timely basis (through SAP Business consolidation system)
* Support M&A accounting team for new acquisitions and disposals by assessing potential impact on consolidation process and providing technical support as required
* Support in preparing the relevant parts of the quarterly press release as well as the Annual report and accounts
* Assist in the group budgeting process
* Prepare analysis and presentations for the Board of Directors and Senior Management
* Act as the key point of contact for external auditors and provide support where required
* Improve and implement new processes where necessary
The successful candidate will be fully Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) from an Audit firm or a major listed business. You will demonstrable experience and be able to draw on the above key responsibilities, be able to demonstrate strong technical accounting skills. Experience of group consolidations and statutory reporting is essential for this role.
From an interpersonal perspective, you must be a confident communicator and possess the drive and ability to improve current procedures. You will be a flexible self-starter, always looking to add value and meet strict deadlines. This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business that has seen continued success with further ambitious plans to come.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration