Control Systems EngineerAutomation Engineer C & I Engineer
We're looking for C & I Engineer to join our Greater Manchester based client on a contract basis. Our client is a Design and Engineering contractor that specialises in complex infrastructure, process and built environments across the full project life cycle. Their disciplines range from civil and structural, building services, process engineering services, project management and CDM consultancy. They use the latest innovations in Building Information Modelling (BIM) for the most efficient and cost-effective design.The role
They will be responsible for the completion of the C&I design in association with process systems, primarily within the chemicals and pharmaceutical sector. Ideally they will have this experience in a multidisciplinary design environment and also have experience with application and specification of PES systems
and Amtech software.
The role may require occasional site visits to client locations throughout the UK.Responsibilities
Skills and experience
- To carry out design and engineering related to process equipment such as pumps, agitators, pharmaceutical equipment packages, actuated valves, and instruments.
- Assist in preparation of single line diagrams, profibus architectures, control system functional requirements, datasheets and equipment specifications, etc.
- Carry out calculations as required such as cable sizing calculations
- To ensure compliance with and adherence to office, project & QA procedures/programmes/regulations.
- To provide expertise and engineering/technical skills in areas including:
- Programmable electronic systems (PES) including PLC, SCADA, DCS, MIS & LIMS.
- Analysers and other instrumentation systems and their requirements.
- Design standards and requirements relating to pharmaceutical/food/high hygiene/hazardous area applications.
- Communications systems and interfacing requirements.
Degree + Chartered preferred
10 years pharmaceutical or chemical industries Pay and benefits
Estimated £40-45/ hr LtdDATS is an equal opportunities employer that promotes and celebrates diversity in the workplace.