Remedy Tutors is a specialist tuition agency who works closely with schools and local authorities to provide qualified teachers for 1:1 tuition for children with complex needs.
We are looking for a qualified teacher to work with us delivering tuition from KS2 to KS4 in Barking & Dagenham and the surrounding areas. We are looking for a teacher who is available during school hours and potentially after school.
You will be teaching 1-2-1 lessons in the students home environments throughout your local area and would include lessons for Looked after children, English as additional language, SEN and private tuition.
This work is not supply work and can be fitted in with your working schedule.
- Background teaching in English, Maths, Science or SEN classes ranging from KS2-KS4.
- QTS status (or equivalent)
- Two years of teaching in a UK school
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Experience working with EBD and SEMH
If you are interested in this role then please send your CV to Sandra at Remedy Tutors or call on 0208 418 3193.