A new opportunity for an experienced Court of Protection Solicitor has arisen, with this firm in south west London.
The firm is small but expanding steadily, and are very busy with COP welfare work.
As a result of continued new instructions, there is now an opportunity to work alongside a partner and develop your career.
The existing team deals with a range of matters, ranging from:
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Advising on the Mental Capacity Act
To succeed in this COP Solicitor application, you will need to:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor, ideally with 2 or more years of PQE
- Have recent and relevant experience of COP Welfare & Capacity work
- Be ambitious and able to work with minimal supervision
Those on the Mental Capacity Panel are of particular interest but this is not essential.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous bonus scheme and chances to progress as the firm expands further.
This is wonderful opportunity for an experienced COP Solicitor to join a modern, ambitious firm in London.
The partners of the firm are available to interview remotely, so get your CV over today for immediate consideration!