Data Analyst - Dunstable - Tech Giant
Our global Tech Giant client is looking for a talented Data Analyst to help streamline data collection and display, as well as constantly improve the data process.
You will have 1+ years' experience in a Data Analyst (or similar) role and be comfortable creating dashboards.
We are looking for candidates of degree-calibre who have excellent communication skills, can demonstrate a multi-tasking aptitude in a high-demanding environment and are comfortable using MS Excel. You will also have the ability to build high trust relationships with internal and external stakeholders.Required skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel (VBA, OBDC)
- SQL / MySQL
- MS Project
- Dashboard creation (Power-BI and/or other Analytics software administration)
- Strong communicator with good written English
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- Web design
- Analytics experience
- Ability to communicate to various audiences
- Ability to lead small groups
- Basic knowledge on AWS services
This an initial 4month contracts but likely to have an opportunity to go permanent in the future.
This is an urgent requirement so please apply for immediate CV review and interview.