Application Developer - AndroidChertsey, Surrey £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Working within one of the best known and admired brands in the world you will join as the Application Developer - Android.The company is expanding their team to manage an in store solution suite - you will join as part of this team, working closely with the project and operations team to support current and future projects.Application Developer - Android, key accountabilities:
You will be involved in supporting and new feature development to be used in the in-store solution suite. The role will focus on the development and maintenance of in store android app solution suite and will include the below tasks:
Application Developer - Android, skills & experience: -
- Basic tasks (requirements management, development schedule management.)
- Liaising between the company headquarters to support development.
- Communication Channel between HQ and QA department.
- Ownership of QA\Inspection process every release time (function, security, open source, code quality, CX, GDPR, performance.)
- Support for irregular quality activities (irregular security check.)
- Consultation with Operation Department regarding to Release and Issue.
- Spring framework.
- Experience with Android app development.
- Strong Java skills.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology.
- ANSI SQL.
- Knowledge of Restful API's
- Mobile Architecture
- Experience with JIRA or other project tracking software.
- Experience with Android app development including back-end web applications.
- Experience of native Android development of high traffic apps.
- Experience with Git and continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, Cruise Control)
- Agile experience.
Polar Recruitment are an accredited supplier to the company and have the expertise to assist you throughout the recruitment process. If this Application Developer - Android role is of interest then please apply now.
- Experience with, or in-depth knowledge of the consumer electronics industry.
- Experience with Point of sale, Endless Aisle or any other Retail in store technology.
- Big brand experience.
- Global or European experience an advantage.
- Issue resolution and escalation.