CMA Recruitment Group is delighted to be working with a very successful and well-established SME organisation, based in Eastleigh to recruit a Finance Assistant on an ongoing temporary basis. The assignment is expected to last until 2021.
Working within a supportive team environment, you will report to the Financial Controller and be involved in a variety of transactional accounting tasks.Duties will include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase ledger and sales ledger invoices;
- Paying supplier invoices;
- Reconciling historic supplier accounts;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Intercompany reconciliations;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Credit card expenses;
- Tidying up historic accounts and ensuring information is correct;
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the team.
- Varied transactional experience;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Comfortable with working remotely;
- Happy to turn their hand to whatever is needed.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays;
- Free parking on site when in the office;
- Supportive and inclusive culture.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.