An expanding business based in Fareham is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their finance department. The Senior Accountant will be recently qualified or have 1 / 2 exams remaining (finalist). The Successful Senior Accountant will have experience of accounts preparation and excellent technical accounting skills.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be joining a forward-thinking, dynamic, supportive business that puts its employees at the heart of everything it does. This position would be suited to someone who would like to grow their career in a fast-paced industry that is known for its staff welfare initiatives.Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be tasked with the following:
What you will need:
- Preparation & reconciliation of reports
- Preparation of financial statements
- Dealing with complex queries
- Bank reconciliations
- Ensuring the controls are adhered to & maintained
- Mentor junior members of staff
- Ensure payment of invoices & other expenses
What you will get:
- The Senior Accountant will be a newly qualified accountant or a finalist with 1 or 2 exams remaining (ACCA OR ACA)
- Previous experience in roles such as: Assistant Audit Manager / Audit Senior / Assistant Financial Accountant / Audit Manager / Financial Accountant / Financial Accounting Manager / Financial Reporting Manager / Assistant Financial Reporting Manager
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience of accounts preparation
- 27 days holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Extensive support with ongoing training, coaching and development - both within this role and beyond
- Flexible working options
- Outstanding progression and professional development opportunities
- Highly impressive and modern office space
- Private health benefits
- Share scheme
If you're interested in this Senior Accountant role, please apply!
The Niche Partnership is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. Tnp complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that tnp may contact you in connection with your application in relation to tnp providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. We reply to all applicants whether you are successful or not.