Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Software Developer to join a Pharmaceutical Technology Company based in Cambridge, where you will be developing an exciting new product, working in a close-knit team of scientists, developers and testers, along with guidance from our clients customers and partners - comprising of some of the largest Pharmaceutical companies and world-renowned researchers and scientists across the industry. You will need to be a strong team player, who is passionate about their work and has an enthusiasm for learning new skills. This is a great opportunity and one not to be missed.Duties and Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Iterate on the existing platform, taking ownership of new features and improvements, with a focus on constantly improving the quality of the product
- Help maximise the potential of the platform, working with science, R&D and product management to come up with new ways to gain insight into effectiveness of the product
- Contribute to technical designs and help guide the architectural decisions
- Mentor and provide guidance to other members of the team
- Help understand requirements and break-down upcoming work
- Ensure the quality of the platform by implementing automated tests across the stack
- Write and review appropriate documentation to demonstrate products adhere to the required regulatory standards
- When required, lend a hand on other projects
- Experience writing automated tests across the testing pyramid (unit, integration, E2E tests)
- The ability to create efficient and robust designs for software components and effectively communicate these to stakeholders, ensuring an accurate implementation and that advantages of the design are used to best effect
- Experience of using an Agile methodology and in leading software development sprints/iterations
- Full software development lifecycle experience in successful projects, utilising good software development and quality management practices
- It would be an advantage if you have managed a team previously or are interested in leading a small team in the future.
Our client offers a fantastic working culture, along with great company benefits, parking and a welcoming office environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.Keywords: