Based in Greenwich London, Staff Match are recruiting for a full-time toddler Room Leader Candidates will need to have a good understanding of EYFS curriculum, be caring and have a genuine desire to working with children under 3 years of age.Person Specification:
NVQ level 3 Childcare qualification
Experience of motivating and leading teams
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)Some of the Room Leader responsibilities will include:
- To work within the framework of the Children Act, the Early Years Foundation Stage, Statutory Framework, the Nursery's Policies and Procedures relating to childcare.
- To implement and evaluate a plan of suitable experiences and activities for the children in your care, providing a safe and stimulating environment for the children to develop.
- To ensure that health and safety and security measures are constantly maintained.
- Preparation and maintenance of appropriate children's records, observations and learning journeys and a system of planning for individuals needs and next steps.
- To work in close partnership with parents and key interfacing groups.
- To attend ALL out of working hours' activities, e.g. training, staff meetings, parent's evenings, events, etc.
- To organise room meetings to ensure good team motivation, information sharing and planning.
- To respect and maintain confidentiality in relation to children, families, staff and the nursery.
- Supervise, direct, support, motivate and performance manage room-based staff.
- To attend staff training, nursery events and meetings as required.
- Working 40 Hours per week
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call