Our client is based in Basingstoke, Hampshire and due to a recent promotion they are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join this dynamic business.What will the role involve?
- Posting cash allocations and setting up payments accordingly
- Accurately post purchase invoices on to the ERP accounting system
- Maintaining up to date records of training, SOP and development programs
- Ensuring that the financial close is completed each month according to the timetable and that numbers reported to Group are accurate. Areas specific include but are not limited to:
- Associated items such as Commissions, Royalties, Accruals, Prepayments, advanced payments
- VAT, Intrastate reporting
- Bank payments
- Assist with process improvements and systems enhancements to ensure that team efficiency and effectiveness are continually advanced while adequate control is maintained.
- 5 years experience of working in a General Ledger role
- AAT qualification as a minimum, ACCA would be an advantage
- Experience of using SAP or Oracle
- Ideally exposure to working in a shared services function
' A successful candidate should meet all of the criteria above'. Additional benefits and information:
- Could include such things as flexi time, holiday, bonus, car allowance or working environment and progression
- Attractive benefits help a vacancy stand out and attract the best calibre of applicant
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.