Electrical Shift Engineer - Building Services - Grays£38,000 + packageShift pattern 2 days, 2 nights, 5.30 - 5.30 then 4 offWork every other weekend
The successful candidate will be working as part of the maintenance team in a large manufacturing plant, undertaking maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections on utilities equipment.
- Maintenance and fault finding on; Electronic, pneumatic, Hydraulic and Controls
- Systems, HP air systems, high pressure boilers and associated equipment, revers osmosis equipment, ozone generating equipment, FET, and the Effluent treatment plant
- Maintain chilled water and heating systems.
- Carry out maintenance on varied equipment and associated small plant and valves
- Carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- Perform risk assessments of maintenance and repair activities
- Responsible for ensuring cooling tower records are kept up to date
- Flexible in approach to work scheduling, to ensure customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Liaise with third party contractors to plan reactive and planned maintenance work
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- Experience Required:
- Recognised multi-skilled, electrical apprenticeship
- Flexible approach, must be able to work alone and within a team
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience working with commercial boilers
- Good knowledge of HP air compressors
- Familiarity working on pumps
- Experience in multi-skilled manufacturing
Must have experience on Steam boilers, air compressors, pumps, cooling towers as well as the usual electrical maintenance work.