Service charge manager required for a Housing Association Your new company
Working for a housing association in Buckinghamshire as part of a large finance functionYour new role
You will be working as an Interim service charge manager.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Service Charge management in another similar business
- Advanced excel skills are a pre requisite
- Able to effectively engage and constructively challenge stakeholders
- Good networking abilities
- Thorough understanding of Service Charges, incl legislation and its' impact
- Experience (or aptitude) in leading a small team
Experience in a service charge roleWhat you'll get in return
A competitive daily rate and the opportunity to be considered for the permanent postWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.