JOB TITLE: Customer Account Manager - Commercial Contract Management
LOCATION: Springfields, Preston - This role will be working from home currently
RATE: £ £ 27.17- £31.69 Per Hour Paye
DURATION: Long Term - Please note this role will covert to a Permanent Position with a salary circa of £60,000 - £70,000 per Annum
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Science/equivalent experience
- Experience of working within a similar role along with Business Development experience
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, with an ability to build relationships (internal and external), and work collaboratively, is essential
- High level of self-motivation and an interest and aptitude for learning new skills
- Knowledge of the UK nuclear market and customers would be helpful but not essential.
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
- Ability to travel (generally within the UK but some overseas travel)
As the Customer Account Manager, the successful application will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer relationships with UK Customers. These will include business development, identification of new sales opportunities, developing bid proposals and winning new business.
The over arching duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Developing strong customer relationships with assigned customers.
- Working in collaborative teams across the business, to support development of the UK growth strategy and customer account plans
- Managing business development activities for assigned customers - developing new contacts and relationships, understanding customer problems and needs, identifying potential solutions, presenting value propositions to customers, leading sales meetings, bids and contract negotiations.
- Creating and maintaining sales data, and developing 'Blue Sheets' for specific sales opportunities.
- Establishing pricing and operating profit targets in commercial offers and completing the Limits of Authority (LOA) process in collaboration with the wider team.
- Overseeing customer order fulfilment, ensuring associated tasks are accomplished consistent with contract requirements
- Leading resolution of customer problems and commercial disputes
- Managing commercial and financial activities (including oversight of marketing initiatives, pricing, contract terms, expenditures, orders entered, sales and margin, commercial settlements and bid/no bid decisions) for assigned customers
This particular role will focus on the Commercial Contract Management and will include the following responsibilities:
- Negotiation of new contracts and contract amendments
- Development of pipeline of new business with the customer
- Management of day-to-day customer relationship including preparation and delivery of presentations to high level leadership
- Contract management of suite of Nuclear contracts for the Springfields site
- Day-to-day interaction with the plant - some level of technical knowledge preferred
- Interaction with Finance etc - need to be able to deeply understand the SFL costs
- Ongoing monitoring of plant performance to ensure delivery targets are met
We look forward to receiving applications from candidates meeting the minimum criteria listed above. Please apply electronically or call (phone number removed).
Rullion Engineering Personnel is a highly experienced recruitment business serving Utilities, Nuclear, Transport, Oil and Gas, Power, Petro-Chemical, Manufacturing, Construction, Telecommunications, Trades and International businesses.
Our customer focussed approach and innovative approach to business has ensured our rise to becoming one of the industry's foremost manpower and recruitment businesses
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants