Civils Supervisor - Swindon - up to £40k + package
URecruit are working on behalf of one of our top clients who provide an integrated highways service operating across London and the South of England and are now on the look out for a Civils Supervisor to join their team based in Swindon, Wiltshire.
My clients services include highways term maintenance, street lighting and electrical services, surfacing, traffic management and public realm infrastructure projects.
You would be Responsible for the supervision of all associated civils works for telecoms infrastructure in the public highway including excavation, duct, cabinet & new chamber installations, backfill & re-instatement. Co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract labour, to ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
Key skills and Experience:
• Streetworks Supervisor
• SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
• BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
• Knowledge of NRSWA legislation
• Blown fibre network installation experience
• As-Built verification and submission
• Read and interpret client network schematics
• Computer literate, Microsoft Excel & Word
• Supervisory experience
• Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure
• Discretion and confidentiality
• Understanding of cost and value
• Understanding of programming
• Management techniques
If you have the correct experience/qualifications to meet the above requirements and are within a commutable distance then please apply or send your CV to (url removed)