- Digital Marketing AssistantLocation
- NG17Employment Type
- Temporary (at least 3 weeks - ongoing)Salary
- 16 hours over 5 days (Monday to Friday)Start Date
- ASAPThis role will entail:
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Inputting customer details onto the system for personalised brochures
- Overseeing the printing of the brochures
- Assisting with traditional and digital marketing tasks
- Helping with any other ad-hoc tasks deemed necessary by seniors
- Basic marketing experience in a working environment
- Reliable and punctual
Interested? Click apply today to be considered.
Please note: Due to the high volume of responses during this time, only candidates successful to be considered will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We look forward to considering you for other suitable vacancies in the future.