We are recruiting an Office Manager to join our team. KaarbonTech is a leading UK provider of asset management and surveying software to the Local Authority market. We use smart phone technology, inspection history and geographic surroundings to manage the maintenance of over 30% of the UK's infrastructure for customers.
The ideal candidate will be keen to get on in life with a good work ethic and good understanding of technology. Must be we organised, proactive and positive, have a keen attention to detail and good communication skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Especially Excel, Outlook & Word). A working knowledge of Sage. We are a fast-paced business that offers excellent growth opportunities to employees that can think and learn quick.
The person must have held similar roles & key duties for a minimum of 8 years, to include:
* Customer Invoicing
* Credit control
* Payment of Purchase invoices
* Reconciliation of monthly accounts on Sage, in conjunction with Bookkeeper
* Producing monthly Management Reports
* Updating spreadsheets
* Dealing with renewal of all company/vehicle insurance
* Responsible for dealing with HR administration/managing staff holidays
* Preparing and checking staff monthly wages and expenses
* General support for the Managing Director
The candidate must have a driving license with daily access to a vehicle. The expected balance of home office working is 80% office / 20% home.
Salary £24-£27K per annum. 20 days holiday plus bank holidays. Full-Time, Monday to Friday. 39 hours per week