Mechanical Supervisors required Roles Nationwide
Working for a specialised sub-contractor on a range of Projects from New Build, Refurbishment and Secure/ Security MOD/Nuclear Jobs
Responsibilities of the Role:
* Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Project Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety files as part of the Management team.
* Management of Site QA in conjunction with the Package Managers including set up, management and close out of files.
* Familiarity with and management of Project Schedule in conjunction with other trades, Package Leads, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
* Assist with the management of all costs associated with your package including:
* Material deliveries and goods receipting.
* Plant and Equipment
* Management of all day to day on site operations
* Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minute meeting with sub-contractor.
* Management of snagging works ensuring that you return weekly punch lists where applicable.
* Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
* Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
* Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Safety File, QA File, - all with the support of the Mechanical Package Managers
* Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring co-ordination with other trades.
* Issue internal weekly progress report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within our control e.g. late deliveries etc
* Schedule & Track material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule.
* Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
* All other duties associated with this role.
Your Qualifications and Key Criteria:
* An engineering qualification or relevant work experience
* ability to obtain site security clearance
* checkable 5 year working history
* Intermediate IT Skills in Microsoft packages, Exel ,Word etc
* Flexible to travel to various project sites
* A trade background
* Proven record of co-ordinating and managing small, medium, large projects
* A minimum of 5 years in a Supervision role