As a Service Delivery Manager within the Talent Acquisition team, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders and service providers to ensure the smooth running of the MSP and RPO arrangements currently in place.
Your role will be responsible for identifying and resolving day to day operational issues. You will be tasked with refining processes and strategies. You will be working very closely with an experienced and knowledgeable Associate Director. This is a great opportunity to work with an established team, while still being able to take ownership and make effective changes to the business.
This role is being offered to someone on an Umbrella basis for 6 months, starting in November 2020.
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone who:
- Has experience managing MSP and RPO programme
- Demonstrable knowledge of employment law relating to temporary, contract and permanent recruitment
- Has worked in an outsourced recruitment environment before
- Has experience working with and implementing VMD and ATS technologies
- Is keen to develop and nurture existing relationships to achieve results
- Has a hands-on approach and an eye for detail
- Is comfortable working remotely initially
To talk to us about the role or to make an application, please contact Amber Employment Services.
All applications will be responded to.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy