You've just finished your AAT studies and thinking about what's next.
You're weighing up the options and looking into which firm would be best for you to progress your career.
We're working with a firm just outside of Leicester who are looking to develop their accounts and audit team. They're taking the East mids market by storm and are winning business off the Big 4/Top 10 whilst continuing to grow. They really take care of their staff too with an unrivalled benefits package which includes flexible working, private healthcare and study support.
It's a varied role which will cover all aspects of accountancy, from management accounts to limited company financial statements. You'll be working with a wide range of clients including some specialist areas such as charities and not for profit organisations.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation and completion of management accounts
- Involvement and assisting in audits
- Preparation of VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Support and develop trainee accountants
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in Accountancy Practice
If this sounds interesting and you've got an up to date CV, hit apply and I'll be in touch.
No worries if you haven't got a CV to hand, we can have a chat in the first instance, you can my contact details on my LinkedIn profile (Elliot Langley)