Our client, a well-respected and long established financial services provider based in Nottinghamshire, are recruiting for a IT Service Delivery Team Leader. The main purpose of this role is to supervise, support, lead and motivate a relatively small team of technical support staff (team of 2), delivery a first class IT support service to internal and external customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a positive, customer focussed individual who takes pride in providing an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
- To oversee the day to day activities within your team ensuring that processes run efficiently and effectively
- Manage the day to day delivery of key services provided by 3rd party suppliers
- Ensuring that tasks are dealt with in an efficient manner avoiding any delays in responding to the departments customer
- To ensure that you and your staff are treating customers fairly at all times whilst providing information that is fair, clear and not misleading
- Instigate and deliver a training plan to ensure that all staff receive sufficient and adequate training to enable them to carry out their day to day role effectively.
Skills /experience requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a 2nd / 3rd line Technical Support role
- Experience of managing a service led team
- Good technical knowledge of supporting Windows Server & Desktop operating systems
- Ability to configure & deployment of Servers, PC's & Laptops
- Active Directory Administration experience including Group Policy
- Experience of VMware Virtualisation Technology would be advantageous
- Microsoft Outlook, Exchange Administration & Microsoft Office 2016
- Printing & Scanning, configuration and management
- Anti-Virus & Encryption knowledge
- Basic networking skills (TCP/IP, Patching & Wireless connectivity)
- ITIL Foundation would be desirable.
This role is offered on a permanent, full time basis, working 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday (plus approx. 1 in 4 Saturdays). They operate two shifts a day (8-4 and 10-6), this is on a rota base and alternates weekly. As well as a competitive salary they offer great benefits including Pension (5% or 3% matched contribution), annual bonus, Health plan, flexi time, life insurance, free breakfast and your birthday off! The role is based in Mansfield but may be some requirement to travel locally to other offices in the area.