Morgan Hunt are currently recruiting for a Service Manager to work on an exciting new project.
The Service Manager will manage service delivery end to end, from research project application through to delivery of the data service.
They will fix any reliability issues, track service metrics, and line manage a small team of data analysts to deliver project requests with support from Information Governance and Data Development teams.
- Take the lead and use own initiative in resolving research project blockers, supported by the Programme lead and Leadership team when necessary.
- Use initiative and experience to contribute to the continuous improvement of the service delivery workflow
- Line manage a small team of data analysts to deliver project requests with support from Information Governance and Data Development teams
- Successful candidates will be proactive, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- They will have experience of data driven research, preferably in healthcare.
- They will be customer orientated and be prepared to challenge the status quo where there are opportunities to improve service delivery quality.
- They will have experience of developing productive working relationships across a range of contexts
- Generous pension scheme
- 40 Days Annual Leave
- Ability to work from home
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.