We are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive, in Cardiff, to join Talent Ticker and hold responsibility for producing excellent content!
Talent Ticker is the world's first predictive talent market intelligence platform.
Using artificial intelligence processes, our SaaS solution provides market insights to recruitment businesses, thus enabling our clients to set themselves apart from the competition with real-time, deeper market knowledge!
We have built a cutting-edge AI product which will be a leading tool within the global Human Capital industry and be synonymous with names such as LinkedIn, Indeed, Workable, and Zoom.
You will work alongside the Marketing Manager, Sam, to help form the digital content strategy and control its delivery on Talent Ticker's digital channels. You will join at a crucial time, as the business is going through significant growth, of which the content strategy will play a crucial role.
You will be provided with complete training in SEO, marketing strategy, and digital analytics (if required) and the role will grow over time to incorporate more complex strategic input!
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Writing content to be released daily
- Managing long-form content projects aimed at lead generation
- Aiding in video production
- Measuring results and reporting them to the marketing manager
- Publication to the website, social media websites and external sources
- Building PR relationships
- Monitoring news and competitors' offerings
- Creative ideation and strategic planning
- At least 1 year in a copywriting or digital marketing role
- Exceptional written English and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of digital channels, such as social media and Google search
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, English, Psychology, or similar.
- £22,000-£24,000 basic salary
- Start-up, agile environment
- A great team that feels like a family
- Unlimited paid time off
- Shares scheme
Our small but mighty talented workforce pack quite the punch, with experience ranging from Silicon Valley tech companies to global Recruitment companies.
Our tech team come from media, sporting, gaming, entertainment and other specialists, hailing from Universities such as Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge, St Andrews & Cardiff University.
This varied workforce allows us to combine thoughts and ideas and provide a more rounded solution, improving the overall product. If you want to join, learn, and develop your career as part of our Talent Ticker family, click apply or feel free to reach to one of our team!