Telecoms Project Manager, Plymouth - PermanentAre you looking for your next challenge?
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager with previous experince of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts. If so, we would love to hear from you.You'll be working in a part of Telent that is dedicated
to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other communication providers, including Gigaclear. We aim to be the UK's leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.You'll receive formal training.
- and on-the-job training where appropriate - to ensure you're up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line.You'll be treated as an individual
. We're not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you'll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.You'll have opportunities
to transfer into other sectors, and even different technology areas.Role Profile:
Reporting to the Area Manager, the purpose of the role is to project manage all production and associated functions of the BDUK / SEP Network Build on and off site, including pro-actively liaising with both the Field Operations delivery team and direct with the suppliers.Responsibilities:
- Design a project that delivers the objectives required to meet or exceed KPI target.
- Provide direction to the project team,Work Coordinators and Production teams.
- To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation.
- Determine the resource requirements for the completion of all works throughout the project term.
- Manage productivity and assign roles, tasks and responsibilities necessary for completion of the work and is in accordance with plans, specifications and Customer requirements.
- Typically manages cost center budget (first line budgetary accountability).
- Identifies ways to reduce cost and improve service.
Excellent employee benefits:
- Good knowledge of HSEQ.
- Good communication, people management and leadership skills.
- Sets high standards for Safety & Quality and achieves / maintains good levels of performance.
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don't delay, apply today. We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications. Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.