An instantly recognisable brand is looking for a Group Reporting Manager to join their team during a busy period of change for the business, based in London, £400-£450 per day.
The initial key deliverables will be assisting with all year end requirements including preparation of statutory accounts, group consolidation, preparation of financial statements and assisting with audit queries. There is also scope to assist with a large scale process improvement project as well as a systems implementation project over the course of the next few months.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified accountant (ideally ACA with practice experience)
- Significant group and technical accounting experience
- Strong IRFS and US GAAP knowledge
- Advanced Excel
- Track record of delivering process improvement
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in fast paced and constantly changing environments
- Able to adapt and prioritise at speed
- Hands on with a problem solving mind set
Please note: Applicants must be able to start no later than October 1st. This role is predominantly office based