Clinical Lead£45,000 per annum40 hours per week
The Clinical Lead assists the Care Manager with professional and administrative duties and is responsible to the Manager for the care /nursing matters in the Home whilst ensuring that the Care Manager is kept informed at all times.
In the absence of the Care Manager, the Clinical Lead is the leader and a working member of the care team and has the overall responsibility of the nursing / care management of the Home, maintenance of high standards of care and monitoring of performance of the staff.
To ensure that standards are maintained, and that adequate cover is provided, flexibility is required of the Clinical Lead for working nights, weekends and a proportion of Bank Holidays, as necessary.
The Clinical Lead will also be expected, from time to time, to assist the Care Manager and Proprietor with unexpected visits and inspections of the Home, when otherwise off duty.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as a Senior Nurse or staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- People Management experience
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job ref: AC23532