Trusts Executive Basic Salary up to £38,000 depending on experience, bonus, and extensive benefits. This role would suit a candidate who is looking to develop their career, with a genuine interest in Trusts & Tax work.
To be considered for the role, it is essential that candidates can demonstrate a minimum of 1 years' Trusts experience (and not just general private client experience), Solicitor, CILEx OR equivalent NQ to 4 years PQE, although PQE is less important than relevant Trust experience.
As a Trusts Executive, you will be joining a busy and expanding Trusts & Tax Team who have extensive experience in the field of Trusts and Tax who will coach and mentor you.Candidates
- Demonstrate good academics and numeracy
- Able to communicate clearly and precisely at all levels
- Solicitor, CILEx of equivalent - NQ to 4 years PQE, although PQE is less important than relevant Trust experience with a minimum of 1 year's solid Trust experience
- STEP qualification would be advantageous but not essential, (The successful candidate would be encouraged to become TEP)
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- A genuine interest in Trusts & Tax work
- Strong team player, IT literate
- Dealing with the winding up of Trusts including liaising with HMRC to finalise the tax position.
- Preparing Trust Accounts, Trust and Personal Tax Returns
- Dealing with Trust registrations at HMRC
- Advising as to the IHT & CGT implications of using Trusts ?
- The Creation, Termination and Administration of Will and Lifetime Trusts and Advice to HNW clients on effective use of Trusts to mitigate tax liabilities.
- Establishing Lifetime or Will Trusts
- Preparing Deeds of Retirement and Appointment of Trustees and Deeds of Appointment of Trust Assets