Here we have a fantastic Advanced Nurse Practitioner opportunity within a forward-thinking GP surgery! This practice puts patient-experience as their number one priority and so are seeking an Advanced Nurse Practitioner who shares that ethos! Working both autonomously and as part of a wonderful team, this really is an opportunity not to be missed!Salary:
£44,000 - £48,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BHThe Surgery:
- Dedicated and friendly team
- Purpose-built GP surgery
- Keen to help Advanced Nurse Practitioners develop!
- Always looking for ways to progress within primary care
- Chance to progress as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Passionate partnership in place
- Generous salary package
- Multi-disciplined team to work alongside!
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner, full-time or part-time
- E-consult, telephone triage, and face-to-face appointments
- Run clinics autonomously
- Deliver exceptional service to each and every patient!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/91025611