Central Employment are delighted to be working on an exclusive basis, with a leading and now global service led organisation based in Newcastle. They have a new requirement for an Assistant Management Accountant commencing in early November, due to the role being a maternity cover.
Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer, this is hugely important and pivotal role, managing and overseeing a small finance function, working closely with an Accounts Assistant.
• Management Accounts preparation
• Oversee & management of month end reporting
• Management of VAT, Corp Tax and company expenses
• Manage payroll
• Mange cash-flow & debt management
• Bank reconciliation
• Daily finance operation, multiple finance queries from around the business
• Ad-hoc finance requests and reports
• 2-3 yrs experience within an SME organisation
• Operated at Management Accountant and or Assistant Finance Manager level
• Some line management experience or exposure
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Can do attitude