Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, our client is an exciting, market leading and successful company who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on an interim basis.
This job would suit a qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Accountant with a minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience in a management accounting role, including balance sheet recs, accruals, prepayments, and journal processing. The job will involve assisting with the accurate and timely reporting, along with in depth variance analysis.
This company is a leading business in their field that have grown dramatically over the past twenty years. The business promotes creativity and innovation as well as creating great products.
The successful individual will be organised and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience in an international FMCG environment will be advantageous, particularly with an understanding of supply chain. It is essential the candidate has intermediate Excel skills with an understanding of technical accounting, including consolidations in a multi-currency environment as well as experience of financial reporting.
Duties will include:
- Preparing the monthly 3PL accruals and allocation of 3PL costs across Europe.
- Quarterly excess and obsolete stock provision calculations for Europe.
- Coordinating with AP, Finance Analysts and Finance Managers on operations finance queries.
- Ensuring COGS & transportation costs are complete and correct before general ledger close & providing monthly analysis and commentary.
- Preparing the monthly spend and variances reports
- Preparing and commenting on monthly gross margin variance analysis (volume, mix, price).
- Completing reconciliations across multiple systems, identifying and resolving any differences.
- Monthly inventory reconciliation preparation and review
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst, jobs in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability