Connex Education are working with a range of Primary & SEN schools across Leicester who are looking for quality SEN teaching assistants to help with emergency, pre-booked and long term cover.
Connex Education has the best pay rates in Leicester for education agency staff.
If you are a passionate, creative and dedicated SEN or 1 to 1 TA and you feel you can help children who have different types of learning difficulties then you might be the person we are looking for.
This job would see you:
- Have the commitment, accountability, determination, drive and energy to help children with special needs succeed
- Have a creative approach to learning
- Working with students with complex learning and support needs
- Have the professionalism and determination to make a positive impact on the school's driving improvement.
- Ability to adapt to potentially difficult working environments
Specific educational/Certification requirements:
- Team Teach
- Supporting Teaching and Learning (Level 2 and/or 3 in any discipline)
- SENCo Award
- Autism Awareness
- SEND Code of Practice training
- Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Makaton and/or BSL
- Hoist Training
- Epilepsy Awareness
- All teaching assistant experience welcome
Contract and Start Date:
- Supply based contract
- Immediate start
- Supply based pay - £60 - £85 (dependant on experience)
- Schools across Leicester
Call the office for more details on 0116 251 2888 or apply online now