4 on 4 off is a great shift pattern. It really allows you to have a great work-life balance.
If like me, you enjoy the 4 on 4 off and you are Electrically biased, this may be the role that you have been looking for.
You'll work for a business that treats their employees like people, rather than numbers.
Planned Maintenance is important within this Engineering department- you won't be 'firefighting' for the entire shift.
Obviously, from time to time you will perform Reactive Maintenance, but you'll have a real chance at driving efficiency and improvement across the site.
We are interested in hearing from you if you have experience of undertaking some of the following duties and responsibilities
* You will have to have previous experience of working as a Maintenance Engineer within a Manufacturing environment
* Ideally, you will be Electrically biased
* We don't expect you to programme PLCs, but you will have to be able to fault find
* NVQ/C&G or equivalent will be required too
* Fault finding on equipment such as electrical panels, 3 phrase circuits and control systems, motor testing repairs and replacement
* Mechanically replacing bearings, compressor checks, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
* You will enjoy Continuous Improvement and strive to increase efficiency
So, what're you waiting for? Apply now, click below