Circa £45,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | Bonus Scheme | 40 Hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead and develop a nursing home in Dunfermline. The home caters to elderly residents and supports those with dementia.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, working weekday days, with some flexibility required for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary of around £45,000 with the potential to offer higher for the right candidate
• Bonus scheme
• Discounts on high street stores, entertainment and food and drink
• Award winning training and development
• Uniform and DBS paid for
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Have the Registered Managers Award Level 4 or Leadership and Management in Care Level 4 or be willing to study for it
• Proven management and leadership experience within the UK/Scottish care home sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience, with good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role and demonstrate a positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach to leading and developing the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation