£45,000 - £50,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hours -Days | Great Benefits | Non-Nurse Managers Considered | Small Nursing Home | Relocation Package Available
A leading Argyll and Bute nursing home currently requires an experienced Care Home Manager to lead their team and develop the service.
The picturesque home in the Campbeltown area provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK's leading care groups.
Details of this Care Inspectorate Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
* A basic annual salary in the region of £45,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience
* A performance-based annual bonus scheme
* Due to the location of the home, a relocation package is available
* A comprehensive induction programme, ongoing learning and development prospects, plus support when revalidating your NMC registration
* Your NMC registration fees paid, free uniforms and Enhanced DBS check
* A range of financial benefits including a pension, retail discounts and much more
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the clinical, operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the care, nursing and ancillary teams.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* Ideally you will be an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN/Adult Nurse or RMN/Mental Health Nurse) and have completed SVQ Level 5 or an equivalent in Care Management, however experienced Non-Nurse Managers with a Level 5 qualification will also be considered
* From a strong background in elderly care, with proven experience as Registered Manager
* Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
* Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation