Goldman & Fine Group currently has a vacancy for a general all-rounder (valeter, driver) in High Wycombe (4050).
Our client is a busy, prominent accident repair bodyshop.
The successful applicant will have a flexible attitude to work, due to the range of tasks that are expected from this position.
1. You will be confident in your ability to detail vehicles (minor surface repairs), while being aware of health & safety in your working environment.
2. Finished cars will need to be fully valeted and checked before being made available to be returned to customers.
3. You will be collecting and returning customers' vehicles, so will have excellent customer service skills, be able to communicate in a polite and professional manner and be presentable at all times.
* have a minimum of 3 years refurbishment or accident repair experience
* have previous valeting, detailing and driving experience
* have a full, clean, valid UK driving license
* have excellent customer service skills, with a friendly, polite and enthusiastic personality
* be able to work effectively and efficiently, to a very high standard
* be able to manage your own workload, working to deadlines and targets
* be over 25 due to insurance requirements
How to apply:
If you feel this is the opportunity you have been looking for, please:
* click on this advert and submit your CV
* email your CV to Peter at Goldman & Fine
* call Peter at Goldman & Fine
* visit the Goldman & Fine website
If this is not the position for you, please contact Goldman & Fine to discuss other vacancies that may be suitable for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
"Vehicle Collection & Delivery"